2012 CRAN Symposium: Elevating the Art of Residential Design & Practice
Date: September 6 18, 2012
- Register Now
- Sign in using your AIA account (if you don't have an account, you'll be prompted to create one)
- Select your registration category (AIA Member, Non-member)
- Check the box with the applicable event fee
- Select Add to Cart (or select Save and Add Guest if you are bringing guests to the social functions)
- Complete your registration as directed
If you experience difficulties with online registration, please contact (800) 242-3837 x7382 or email ShariaBarksdale@aia.org.
CRAN Meeting Space & Housing
The 5th Annual CRAN Symposium will be held at the Hyatt Regency Newport Hotel and Spa. Please click here to be directed to the online hotel reservation system. If you are having trouble booking your lodging online, feel free to call the hotel directly at (888) 421-1442. A credit card number or one (1) night’s advance deposit will be required to secure your room in our block.
After you register you will receive a registration confirmation via email immediately. If you do not receive a registration confirmation please contact AIA Meetings or call (800) 242-3837 x7382. If you fax the registration form, please keep the fax transmittal confirmation for your records. To ensure you receive the necessary conference materials (registration confirmations, conference updates, advance and final attendee rosters, etc.) please WHITELIST aia.org in your email program.
Please fax or email your cancellation requests to (202) 639-7624 or email to email@example.com no later than Friday, August 31, 2012. A cancellation fee of $100 will apply.
The AIA is committed to making meetings and conferences accessible to all to the degree reasonably possible. Please notify us at the time of registration if you have special accessibility needs or specific dietary requirements. Contact Sharia Barksdale at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (202) 626-7382 if special arrangements are required.
The AIA is pleased to offer discounted airline and car rentals for this conference. To make your reservations, click on the AIA Travel Information link here or contact the AIA’s official travel agency, Ovation Corporate Travel at (800) 925-4055 or (516) 624-0308 for international callers.
American Airlines offers special rates and numerous discounts on round-trip fares in the United States. Attendees will receive a 5 percent discount off coach and first-class fares by using discount code 3792BJ.
How to book on American Airlines
Directly through the American Airlines website (www.aa.com) enter 3792BJ in the area for “Promotion Code”
Call American Airlines Meeting Services desk directly toll free or ask your travel agent to contact, 800-433-1790, and refer to discount code 3792BJ.
· The hours of operation are 6 a.m. – 1 a.m. Easter Time every day. Reservations for the hearing and speech impaired are also available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at (800) 543-1586.
Delta Air Lines is offering up to 10 percent discount off eligible published fares to AIA members by using discount code NMDDB.
How to book on Delta Airlines
To take advantage of these special offers, please follow these simple steps:
· Call Delta Meeting Network reservations at 800-328-1111 (Toll-free reservation – No Booking fee), Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Refer to File Meeting Code NMDDB.
· Or, have your travel agent call Delta’s toll-free number to obtain these same advantages for you. The travel agent must refer to File Meeting Code NMDDB.
Newport Cozy Shuttle offers hourly service between T. F. Green International Airport in Providence and the Hyatt Regency Newport. Service is approximately $25 per person each way and reservations are recommended. More information is available at