2010 Women's Leadership Summit
Date: September 22 25, 2010
Register before or on September 17 and save $50!
- AIA Members: $395
- Nonmembers: $565
- Government Employees: $505
- Alliance Members (SDA, NOMA, AWA, CWA): $395
- Students (Student ID Required)/ Associate Member: $250
Please note Alliance Members, Government Emplyees and Students are not eligible to register online. You must download a registration form.
- Register now
- Sign in using your AIA account information (if you don't have an account, you'll be prompted to create one)
- Select your registration category (member or nonmember)
- Students must download a registration form and return with a photocopy of your student identification.
- Allianace Members and Government Employees must download a registration form.
- Check the box with the applicable event fee
- Select Add to Cart
- Select sessions and select the location you plan to attend.
- Complete your registration as directed
If you experience difficulties with online registration please download a registration form and return via fax to 202-626-2569. If you have problems registering, please call AIA Information Central at 800-242-3837 or 202-626-7300.
The Women’s Leadership Development Summit will focus on helping women practitioners identify their personal and collective leadership to aid in developing skills to realize their potential. Topics presented and discussed will include:
* Skill Development
* Becoming a Leader
* Alternative Career Paths
* Creating Your Mentorship Networks
If you are a design professional seeking to discover your leadership potential and what it takes to lead a practice, this is an event not to miss!
For up-to-date information on the conference visit the conference website.